Who doesn’t dream to win a huge day and become rich one day? History shows that you should dream, because most of the biggest wins in casinos went to the most ordinary people. Australians can also boast of being the heroes of sensational winnings. For example, in 2016, an Australian, who wished not to disclose his name, won a whopping $7.86 million in the Dark Knight machines. In the same year, the guy from New Zealand also became famous, managing to rip jackpots of 7.41 million dollars in Mega Moolah. It is also noteworthy that the two lucky men did not consider themselves professional or even just enthusiastic players, which means that they were just lucky. If you are interested to play at instant casinos with instant withdrawal you can check this article.
Big jackpots or what kind of gambling games for victories choose lucky
The world history of gambling preserves a lot of amazing victories and huge winnings. Some of them went to the professional players, who prepared and practiced, coming to their triumph through time and effort. Other amazing jackpots were achieved by people who can safely be called lucky because they just one day Fortune smiled at them. Here are five of the most outstanding cases:
- Jamie Gold, winner of the 2006 World Series of Poker. After a year of preparation for the tournament, Jamie managed to beat 8,772 players, including some of the best-known pros. His prize pool was $12 million, the biggest in poker history.
- Archie Karas. He can be called a professional without a doubt because he was seriously interested in gambling from the age of 15. And it brought good results — in 1995, Archie was able to turn $50 into $ 40 million. It took Karas several games of his favorite poker game to do it. To complete the picture, it should be said that Archie lost some of this money in different casinos that year. However, this does not diminish the significance of the event, and for many, Karas remains one of the greatest players.
- Cynthia Jane is a prime example of a random happy accident. The girl was celebrating a family holiday at one of the casinos and decided to play a little at the pokies machines. Being a sensible young lady, she allocated only $27 to play. And then, when the agreed amount was already coming to an end, the “one-armed bandit” gave out jackpots. The winnings were almost 35 million dollars. What can be said, the feast was a success.
- Roulette also, though less often, spoils its fans with solid jackpots. In 1891 in Monte Carlo, a player named Charles Wells got more than a million francs for twelve hours of continuous play. At that time, it was fabulous money.
- Blackjack master Don Johnson is noted for the fact that he won more than 15 million dollars in five months in various casinos. When asked about the secret of his success, he invariably replied that he was helped by an easy attitude, both to win and lose.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, the history of gambling is rich for the most amazing cases of winnings. Getting the coveted jackpots can be an option anytime and anywhere — you just need to believe in your lucky star and do not lose optimism. And given that in Australia, gambling winnings are not taxed, to get any, even not so huge jackpots, will be very nice.